PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 3 & 4: 21 Day Challenge

 Day 3 & 4: Make it or 
Break it Challenge
Party over here woot woot!!
As we conclude this beautiful Saturday, be proud & feel fabulous! We've made it past the hardest part, actually starting a major challenge. We are no longer beginners, we are determined! By now you should have encountered some roadblocks or curve balls & you should have moved right on, no questions asked! If you weren't able to move past them, what did you learn from the defeat? Was it worth it? 

I've had a few small victories over the past few days and they just help fuel my drive to push harder! I hope that most of you are subscribers to my newsletter (enter your email address at the top right corner of the homepage). Every morning, I look forward to sending out my motivational reminder. I really hope the information I provide gets you all as excited as it does me! I think school house rock said "knowledge is power" and it's true. The more educated you are about your goals & how to accomplish them, the more success you will see. Keep going!

Need a powerful Pick me up!?
Berry Protien Shake
1c. Frozen Berries
1/2c. Non-fat Greek yogur
3/4c. Unsweetened (Vanilla) Almond milk
1Tbsp. Almond butter
3/4c. Frozen Spinach

Toss it all in your blender. Add a pinch of Splenda for add sweetness. This little power punch has 280cals, 10.1gFat, 30.8gCarbs, 7gFiber, 14.8gSugar, 19.2gProtein. 

I was totally dragging today, and I made this right before I did insanity Day 6. It totally helped me power through it! 

Need ideas for dinner!? 
Get in your car right this second and go to Jimmy John's. Order the Beach Club (unwhich style) with no mayo. I promise it will change your world! 
Low-carb. High protein. 100% awesome.
(Note: the chips & coke weren't mine!)

Please let me know how your challenge is progressing! I am here to help. Don't forget to subscribe and share. 

Good night!
❤Jana




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your brilliant ideas & comments are so appreciated!!