PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 5: 21 Day Challenge

 Day 5: Make it or 
Break it Challenge

Five solid days of work! Is it getting easier? Do you feel a routine building from your new habits? A daily routine will be key in working thorough our challenges. 
Personally, I have been eating at the same time everyday, I've been waking up early to send out the motivational newsletter every morning, and I've been planning my days around my workout schedule. No questions asked, no options allowed! Everyday I have felt more and more satisfied with my accomplishments! I finish out each day checking off another day on my calendar! 

Since I've been so active, my body is craving more food! I'm eating complete satisfying meals more often throughout the day. A protein shake was not filling enough this morning so I tried out this delightful breakfast bowl:

Quinoa Bowl
1/2c. Quiona (uncooked)
1c. Water
1c. Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
1tbsp. Cinnamon 
1tsp. Nutmeg
1tbsp. Almond Butter
1tbsp. Agave (maple) Syrup
Prepare quinoa as directed on box. Set aside. Bring almond milk to a simmer, just before boil add cooked quinoa. On low heat, mix and cook for 18min. Or until quinoa absorbs all excess milk. Add seasonings and mix-ins. {try bananas, berries, or cocoa powder}


Enjoy!

❤Jana




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your brilliant ideas & comments are so appreciated!!