PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

For every day I'm away

  A few days away...

Sebastian & I do a lot of traveling throughout the year. Whether he's off on a business trip or I'm off to see my family out west, we are constantly on the go. It's become my job to leave Sebastian with fun surprises everytime we part.

It all started with sneaking little notes into his coat pockets, suitcase, or wallet. He loved finding his notes at random times throughout his trips, it just made him feel like there were a few less miles in between us.

This past trip was little bit long for us, a whopping 6 days! I know, I know, it could be worse, but when you're use to having someone by your side every day, any day apart is just weird! I headed home to celebrate Buddy's 50th birthday (details posted later). Unfortunately, my love couldn't join because he was just too tied down with work, so I had to leave him with an extra special surprise this time! 

For each day I was gone, I planned one perfect present for him to look forward to each day! Using simple stationary note cards and matching envelopes, I made a little care package that was labeled with each day of the week. 

On each stationary card, write 
cute lovey dovey notes that work for your sweetheart! 



Sebastian's Suprise Package Included:
-A plate of his favorite cookies & a note explaining how this present works (open one card each day, no peeking).
- Gift card to the see his favorite movie premier.
-Starbucks gift card to get his work week started
-Links to Hilarious YouTube videos to bring a smile to his face
-Gift card for Waffle Cone Wednesday @ Baskin Robbins
-A few Positive blogs written by men to give him some words of encouragement.
-On the last day, he was flying out of town too. Every trip he takes, I always have at least one note for him to find when he's in the air. This time, I wrote a very small note for him to take with him to open on the plane, just like if I were at home to see Him off.

I put each card in an envelope and glued each envelope flap to the back of the next envelope ... Forming a chain. Once they're all dried just label them with each day you are gone, and fold them all together.
What a fun surprise for him to wake up to everyday, right? 
So easy to make and budget friendly !! 

What little surprises would you put in your sweethearts care package ??

❤Jana Marie


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Jana! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading, Stacy !! I'm getting more and more readers everyday. I really appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete

Your brilliant ideas & comments are so appreciated!!