PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 2: 21 Day Challenge

 Day 2:Make it or 
Break it Challenge 

Boom baby! We made it through day 2, y'all! How'd we do?? Did anyone run into roadblocks or curveballs?
Holidays are always the hardest for me, food wise! They are meant to be celebrated with lots of good eats & even better drinks... But part of my challenge is understanding how to enjoy my holidays without throwing my body into a sugar coma. Which I can proudly say I successfully accomplished today! Instead of burgers, chips, dip & beer, I treated my self to BBQ grilled shrimp on a HUGE crisp salad! I still got that smoky BBQ flavor we all crave on the forth, but I modified it with my goal in mind! My biggest Challenge today was refusing the D-word (DESSERT) at Sebastian's uncles house! Strawberry short cake, another one of my faves! I quickly dodged the offer and headed straight for the juicy fruit bowl! I sucked down a whole cup of sweet pineapple and enjoyed the satisfaction of saying no to junk and keeping my goal at the front of my mind! 

We were so busy all day, running around town seeing all of the family, I really had no time to graze at each gathering! This worked out well because I ended my day with almost 200cals to spare! And since I got my workout in early this morning, the only thing I have to do tonight is relax & blog! Loving life. 

I hope your day was as successful as mine. Please share & subscribe to my email list (enter email @ top right coner). I will attach special downloads for new subscribers to assist you in your 21 Day Challenge!

Thank you for reading.
Good night.

Ps- Having trouble combatting those evil cravings? Read this, these tips have been my secret weapon.

❤Jana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your brilliant ideas & comments are so appreciated!!