PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 7: 21 Day Challene

 Day 7: Make it or 
Break it Challenge

Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight !!!  We've made it through a whole week of fabulous, strong self control! We are officially one third away from such a major accomplishment! 

How are you feeling? I felt so empowered today, just feeling that sense of completing even a weeks worth of work is enough to pump me up for next week!

I am proud to announce that in additional to completing one week of kick booty workouts and eating the best foods on earth, I have shed 3.7 exhausting pounds!! I'm that much closer to my goal and I love it! 

I am cutting this post just a tad short, after a long day of work, a rockstar work out, and starting up 2 summer classes, this girls gotta catch some zZz's! 

Great Job, Team!!
❤Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your brilliant ideas & comments are so appreciated!!