PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 1: Make it or Break it Challenge

 Day 1: Make it or Break it Challenge

How'd today go? Do you feel motivated, powerful, & inspired? Day one can be the hardest and the easiest. You've made your first step towards a major accomplishment so you are usually very pumped and ready to conquer all on the first day! You'll find that there are very few road blocks on day one because you may have been avoiding them. This is great, but it's not real life. 

To stick to my goal, I have been avoiding eating out and even looking at sweet treats, so that I am not even tempted to cheat myself. Well, that was all fine until my boss brought the office cupcakes, my absolute fave! Thank goodness I was pumped about our new program and it being ONLY day one I was able to talk myself out of those sweet little gut busters! If you don't feel that motivation on day one it's going to be a serious challenge to get through the other 20 days. I hope and want all of you to be in this 100%. Breaking or making a habit is not easy, if it was then there would be no point to our challenge!

We all must anticipate roadblocks, We must anticipate negitive people, and We must anticipate a slip in our will power. Expecting the unexpected will give you the best fighting chance to over come all obstacles and to stay true to you goals! 

What road blocks did you run into today? 


I hope you have all had a great Day 1. And If not, make it happen tomorrow! We got this!

If you haven't already, subscribe to my blog via email and I will be sending out motivational emails! I promise to do my best to inspire you all to strive for your best self! I hope you enjoy this fun challenge! 


  Good luck, see you tomorrow!

(Below is a live journal I will keep of my personal progress. It takes two minutes
 to write and is just a brief recap of my day to help remind me what I am trying to accomplish.) 


Jana's Day 1 Journal:
Goal: Track my daily caloric intake. Keep my daily calories under 1200. Engage in some sort of physical activity.

Accomplished: I completely tracked my daily calories via My Fit Pal, and successfully stayed under 1200 calories. I ended the day with 1995cal. I also finished day 2 of insanity, burning almost 600 calories. 

Challenges to overcome: keep talking myself through temptations. Today, it helped to stop and think before I made any decisions that I would regret. 

Starting weight: 167lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your brilliant ideas & comments are so appreciated!!